Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WLC - Wlapp configurations problems

Hello,

I have connected the WCS to Wlc and WLC to AP

after giving the WLC basic configurations and AP management ip add, still i can not see the AP from the controller.

should I configure each ap manually and give it an ip add ? or it is enough to put the AP management ip add in the controller?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: WLC - Wlapp configurations problems

If you can actually manage the WLC using the WCS, you can "force" the WCS to "discover" the AP attached to this WLC.

Simply, in Controller tab, select your WLC and in the upper right list select "refresh config from controller" and GO, then WCS ask you if you want to keep the configuration of the WLC stored in WCS database or "refresh" it deleting the actual configuration; check delete and Go.

Finally, You can review if the AP now is shown by the WCS or not.

Best Regards.

1 REPLY

Re: WLC - Wlapp configurations problems

If you can actually manage the WLC using the WCS, you can "force" the WCS to "discover" the AP attached to this WLC.

Simply, in Controller tab, select your WLC and in the upper right list select "refresh config from controller" and GO, then WCS ask you if you want to keep the configuration of the WLC stored in WCS database or "refresh" it deleting the actual configuration; check delete and Go.

Finally, You can review if the AP now is shown by the WCS or not.

Best Regards.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content