Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

WLSE for WAN ??

Hi all

My company want to manage all Autonomos APs of branch-offices from head-offices.

Link from branch to head-offices is 256 kbps.

May I use WLSE for this scenario ?

Help me, plz.

Thanks

1 REPLY

Re: WLSE for WAN ??

I think Yes. WLSE can be used to manage l autonomous APs of branch offciess from a remotely located head-office.

CiscoWorks WLSE Express is an integrated management and security solution that helps simplify and automate the deployment and security of Cisco Aironet autonomous Access Points (AP). It provides a solution for small- and midsized-businesses (SMB) and enterprise branch-office WLAN deployments of up to 100 Cisco Aironet Autonomous APs located in one or multiple locations. It provides comprehensive air or radio frequency (RF) and device-management capabilities in ways that simplify deployment, reduce operational complexity, and provide administrators visibility into the WLAN. By automating several RF and device-management tasks, CiscoWorks WLSE Express reduces the costs and time needed for WLAN deployment, management, and security. CiscoWorks WLSE Express also provides an integrated user authentication and authorization server, making it an ideal solution for remote and branch-office deployments with limited WAN bandwidth

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content