Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

librenms alerts to spark

Hi,

First of all I'm a complete noob to spark integrations, and I'm at best a noobie scripter and in no way a programmer. I have worked with network for 10 years though so I have some knowledge.

I've installed librenms just to try somethings out, it's only running in a homelab so I can do pretty much whatever I want. I found out that librenms have an integration with cisco spark to send out alerts, but i can't get it to work. I've created a room with Cisco spark example noc@mydomain.com. In libre nms it requires the cisco spark room id (not that hard) but it also asks for a Cisco Spark API Token and I can't figure out where they want me to pick up this token. I've logged into spark and gotten "test-tokens" but they change everytime I logout so I don't think it's that token. I've asked google a bit but I can't figure out how to get a permanent (or 2 year at least) token where an alarm would pop-up in my room that I created. Anyone who could point me in a direction to where I can find this API token librenms is asking for?

2 Replies 2

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
I believe this would be a more relevant topic/discussion on DevNet rather than CSC.