Automation pack which includes Shaun Roberts' version of a Content Logger which allows you to write content information in log format.
This requires CPO 3.0.2 and my Automation Functions Toolkit. You can find that @
184.108.40.206 -> Changed the way that things are queued and pushed out from the queue to the log files.
220.127.116.11 - > added logging level "NONE". This will fully turn off all logging if you wish.
1) INSTALL_RUN_ME_FIRST -> install content logger service, run this first and only once
2) Set_Configuration_Properties -> allows you to reconfigure properties of the logger
3) Logging_Write_Info -> writes INFO messages to your log files
4) Logging_Write_Error -> writes ERROR messages to your log files
5) Logging_Write_DEBUG -> writes DEBUG messages to your log files
6) Nightly_Log_Cleanup -> deletes files older than you want to keep
7) Queue_Log_Message -> queues up log message to be written
8) Write_Log_Message_Queue -> writes a handful of messages from the log message queue to the actual log files
Please see the VOD to see how to use, install, etc this content.
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=9480806bc5774513986ad9dd96873aadPlease post questions/bugs/etc here or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org