Views
Helpful
Replies

Active Directory integration?

Tylor Hagerman
Level 1
Level 1

Active Directory integration?

Is anyone out there using ServiceLink to make direct updates to Active Directory?  I would like to automate adding an AD object to an AD group.  Any help would be appreciated! 

2 Replies 2

Mihir Mihir
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Charles,

We have implemented AD integration through ServiceLink in our Development and Testing environment. We have developed a webservice which interacts with Active Directory and we are using HTTP agent and HTTP adapters to call this webservice through servicelink. Let me know if you need more details on this.

Mihir

We are just beginning proof of concepts with Active Roles integration (managing AD objects) using  Quest Active Roles SPML provider. Has anyone else used this?  We are using the custom HTTPIWA2 adapter (until we upgrade to newscale 9) doing webservice calls. I'm particularly interested in snippets of XSLT code to transform the inbound message from Active Roles.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: