Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Add a Favorites portal on MyServices Homepage

Add a Favorites portal on MyServices Homepage

We have users who frequently order the same service(s), either for themselves or for others in an admin capacity.

We think it would be great if there were a portal on the MyServices Homepage that would allow them to add their favorite services so they wouldn't have to search for it or navigate to it.

If it could be structured similar to the Requisitions portal, where the top 5 show and you have to click more... to see any additional favorites, that would be great.

7 Replies 7

Thanks James!! I'll put in an official enhancement request for it.

James Fuller
Level 1
Level 1

I would completely agree.  This has been requested many times... Laughing 

Brandy DeMarco
Level 1
Level 1

This would be a handy feature, but taken one step further - perhaps a favorites or top rated and then a way to add to "my favorites" or "favorites for my ou" etc. etc.

Emir E
Level 1
Level 1

my customer also ask for this feature, with addition to make it a portlet so it can be moved to our IT homepage as well ....

David Lucey
Level 1
Level 1

We've submitted an enhancement request on this as well

Darwin Hammons
Level 1
Level 1

This feature is still one of the most popular request of the RequestCenter user. Do you know if anyone has recieved any feedback from the vendor? I assume since newScale product support / development has not commented at all on this thread, your enhancement is still under consideration or are we just dreamers ?

Chris Morris
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Case#: 00012245

Subject: Favorites Portal

Account: HNTB Companies

The following comment was added:

An enhancement request already exists for this. The enhancement number is: 18993. The enhancement is currently targeted for inclusion in the "RIO" release of the product - tentatively scheduled for late 2010. Please reference the enhancement number in the future if you wish to add any additional details to the request or in inquiries relate