Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Adding Blank Pages To RequestCenter.

It would be cool to add blank pages to the application from the adminstation page so that I could put all my training videos or FAQs inside RequestCenter without having to go to another external site. I'd love to be able to keep my video and external web pages all in the same site(application).  This feature can be found in current forum and message boards like phpBB. 

I know this might sound like a future enhancement but Iimagine that could be something NewScale could pull off ina new release.

• Intelligent Automation
Everyone's tags (1)
3 REPLIES

Re: Adding Blank Pages To RequestCenter.

Hi Carl,

Welcome to the site! That is a good idea, and I have passed it along to our product management group.

I also wanted to mention that RequestCenter 2007 supports a variety of Web 2.0 technologies such as embedded video, surveys, Google custom search and other similar technologies.

Sweet. I'll give that a try. This board is paying off already.

Hi cbanks,

You could do this with categories.

Create a main category and a sub category.  In the Presentation tab of each category, click the Show option for the contect section you want to display your URL and then define the URL with your link.

It should just wrap your URL with a frame inside that category.

Cheers,

James Fuller

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.