Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

another brain challenge

another brain challenge

Our Cost Center data in LDAP can contain spaces, dashes, etc.

In RC 2006 once the Q2002 was run and the cost center field was populated with a vlaue (lets say 123-45-6789), we ran a Q2002_DataCallback function to modify the Cost Center fexample 123456789).

In 2008 the prefill is handled by nS (the value is 123-45-6789), and I am not sure how to kick of a modification of this field, any Suggestions?

I can write a JS function to run on onload and modify the field, but would prefer an expression, rule, etc ....

Any ideas?

Everyone's tags (1)
4 REPLIES

another brain challenge

my question is more, can I modify the values in the reserved dictionaries right after they get loaded?

In RC2006 this was possible by busing Q2002_DataCallback

another brain challenge

I would like to see the answer to this as well.  We're about to attempt this upgrade and we perform several ISF tasks after the requested by/requested for information is filled in.  The critical item is performing the manager/approver lookup, for which we need an identifier that comes in from the LDAP mapping.

another brain challenge

Tylor, I still havent found a solution fo rthis, but might have something for you on the leader lookup :)

another brain challenge

Unless I'm missing something, Emir's initial use case should be a non-issue. I can write a JavaScript and run it in an onLoad event for the service. The reason you needed a callback when using fetch is that fetch was asynchronous; the pre-fills provided by the reserved dictionaries/form are synchronous, in the same context in which the rules and javascripts execute.  You can use the same function you wrote as a callback, but just have it triggered via the onLoad event.  But if you always have to reformat

Views
Helpful
Replies