Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Approvals for Multiple Items in a Request

Do all approval tasks for each item in a request need to be completed before any of the items move on to the delivery moment?

I was under the impression that each item in a request had its own individual workflow.  After adding several items to a request and submitting it, I saw that the items that did not have any approval steps did not start the delivery process until the items needing approval where either approved, rejected, or cancelled. Am I missing something or is there a configuration setting that will allow items in a request to move independently from the others?

We are using version 2008.3 SP5.

Thanks in advance,

Brian

Everyone's tags (1)
1 REPLY

Approvals for Multiple Items in a Request

Hi Brian,

Yes - what you have observed is the way that the business engine treats requisitions. If there is more than one service request in a requisition, and any of them require approvals or reviews, none of them move into the delivery moment until all approvals or reviews have been completed.

Similarly, a requisition containing multiple service requests will remain open until all service requests in that requisition have been completed.  

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content