Views
Helpful
Replies

Authorization Service Group Review And External Tasks

Kirtesh Dusara
Level 1
Level 1

Authorization Service Group Review And External Tasks

I have created an agent / transformation that exports some data to an external application. When I assign the external task to a Service Group Review moment, I don't have an option to assign the parameters to pass the feild values to the transformation code.

I know this can be done in Service Delivery Plan, but can't see how/where I can do this in the Authorization moments?

Can someone please assist. Thanks in advance.

2 Replies 2

The UI for approvals and reviews is a bit different than on the Plan tab. After you select the workflow type, you have to click the Update button. Then re-open the authorization/review task and the ellipsis will be available for assigning paramters.

Kirtesh Dusara
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks Ed - that worked! Much appreciated.

To go one step further .... is there a way that I can dump all dictionary data from the service on submit without having to assign the parameters? I have seen in another post from Leslie that you can use the transformation XSLT without having to specify the dictionary/field names using a for loop (pasted below) and not have to assign anything at the service level.

I tried this, however it dumps alot of information that I don't need. Is there anyway t