Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Batch update of holidays in queues

Hi, We are currently adding the list of bank holidays in our queues. We have about 55 queues and there is a lot more to come. It is taking us a lot of time to update them and since the dates change each year, we have to update them once again. Our question is: Is there a way to add the bank holidays to queues on a batch basis? Like an SQL script or something We are using RC 2007.1.2. Thanks a lot for your help and advice. Wesley.

• Intelligent Automation
Everyone's tags (1)
3 REPLIES

We've been asking for this for years... I hope someone has something that they can post for us.

Thanks!

Well here are a bunch of disclaimers - I'm on 2006.0.6 (not sure database tables are the same as 2007.x)...and its never a good idea to mess with the underlying database.  But putting that aside Smile , here is a SQL script that I ran in our testing environment and it seemed to do the trick.  This adds Christmas Day as a holiday for all queu

Thanks Tylor!  This is just what I needed.

Views
Helpful
Replies