Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

catalog deployer user limit issue

Original post by Kunal Hasija 
5:46am, May 20 

Hi All,
We have newScale 2008 integrated with Remedy. When I am trying to assembel the package in Catalogue Deployer, we are getting following error:

"Assembled Package is failed: The maximum number of concurrent users assembling or importing packages in CatalogDeployer has already been reached. (Only 2 users can perform these actions concurrently.) Please try again later."

But number of users using is 1 only. I restarted the  WebSphere services, it worked once but it again gave the same error when I tryed for next CRQ. Need some comments on this.

Regards,
Kunal 

Everyone's tags (1)
1 REPLY

catalog deployer user limit issue

Ed Contini - newScale
8:13am, May 20

Hi Kunal,
This is a known issue with CatalogDeployer which is addressed with a new feature in newScale 2008.3 SP7. From the SP7 Release Notes:
Resetting the Number of Concurrent CatalogDeployer Users to Zero
A new setting in the Administration module’s Settings > Debugging page allows you to reset the number of concurrent CatalogDeployer users to zero, killing any other active CatalogDeployer sessions.

Hi Kunal,

This is a known issue with CatalogDeployer which is addressed with a new feature in newScale 2008.3 SP7. From the SP7 Release Notes:

Resetting the Number of Concurrent CatalogDeployer Users to Zero
A new setting in the Administration module’s Settings > Debugging page allows you to reset the number of concurrent CatalogDeployer users to zero, killing any other active CatalogDeployer sessions.

Hoan Trinh
9:06am, May 20  

Ed,
Is there any other way to clean out the sessions beside installing service pack 7? The reason that I am asking is that: it will take us minimally a couple days to install Service Pack 7 through all the environments. Thanks. 

Ed Contini - newScale  
9:53am, May 20 

Hi Hoan,
Unfortunately, your only option without SP7 is to restart the App Server/Service. 

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content