cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

catalog deployer user limit issue

Original post by Kunal Hasija 
5:46am, May 20 

Hi All,
We have newScale 2008 integrated with Remedy. When I am trying to assembel the package in Catalogue Deployer, we are getting following error:

"Assembled Package is failed: The maximum number of concurrent users assembling or importing packages in CatalogDeployer has already been reached. (Only 2 users can perform these actions concurrently.) Please try again later."

But number of users using is 1 only. I restarted the  WebSphere services, it worked once but it again gave the same error when I tryed for next CRQ. Need some comments on this.

Regards,
Kunal 

1 Reply 1

Ed Contini - newScale
8:13am, May 20

Hi Kunal,
This is a known issue with CatalogDeployer which is addressed with a new feature in newScale 2008.3 SP7. From the SP7 Release Notes:
Resetting the Number of Concurrent CatalogDeployer Users to Zero
A new setting in the Administration module’s Settings > Debugging page allows you to reset the number of concurrent CatalogDeployer users to zero, killing any other active CatalogDeployer sessions.

Hi Kunal,

This is a known issue with CatalogDeployer which is addressed with a new feature in newScale 2008.3 SP7. From the SP7 Release Notes:

Resetting the Number of Concurrent CatalogDeployer Users to Zero
A new setting in the Administration module’s Settings > Debugging page allows you to reset the number of concurrent CatalogDeployer users to zero, killing any other active CatalogDeployer sessions.

Hoan Trinh
9:06am, May 20  

Ed,
Is there any other way to clean out the sessions beside installing service pack 7? The reason that I am asking is that: it will take us minimally a couple days to install Service Pack 7 through all the environments. Thanks. 

Ed Contini - newScale  
9:53am, May 20 

Hi Hoan,
Unfortunately, your only option without SP7 is to restart the App Server/Service. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: