cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CIAC 4.1 installation - not able to deploy "SC_Services_4-1.xml" package

Raghu Rachuri
Level 1
Level 1

I'm doing a fresh installation of CIAC 4.1, installed CPSC and also finished importing/deploying portal pages and done with Rex Adapter installation.

While deploying service package 'SC_Services_4-1.xml', it's just not finishing the deployment in spite of waiting for hours together. It seems to be quite a huge package at 56 MB, and we did have had difficulty deploying even 2 MB xml files in the previous 10.0 version.

We increased the heap size to see if that helps to 1 GB but it didn't help. 

Appreciate your input on how to address this problem. Without resolving this, we cannot proceed with CIAC installation/configuration. Thank you

2 Replies 2

sotoh
Level 1
Level 1

It is best to file a TAC SR for such an issue.  Also, I suggest that you post this to the IAC forum.

Thank you Song for your response. I just posted it in the IAC forum, just thought the issue is with the Catalog Deployer and hence posted here to see if anyone has faced the problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: