cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime Service Catalog with Microsoft Orchestrator??

Has anyone integrated Cisco Prime Service Catalog with MicroSoft Orchestrator for additional automation??

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Paul Jeffrey
Level 1
Level 1

We have done some work on this, System Center Orchestrator uses a lot of GUIDs for identifying runbooks (i.e. Workflows) and their parameters, so it becomes tricky synching these up. SCOrch uses a REST API, so the new capabilities for this in version 10.0 of CPSC help a lot. SCOrch does offer REST and SOAP activities to post back to CPSC, but in some of the newer releases these have behaved somewhat differently than expected.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Shaun Roberts
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Post would be integrating CPSC with Cisco Process Orchestrator as they have a very tight integration. However not knowing MS Orchestrator, if it can do web service calls in both directions it would probably be a similar integration.

I have not heard of any customers doing this at this time.

--shaun

--Shaun Roberts
Principal Engineer, CX
shaurobe@cisco.com

Steria has integrated Prime Service Catalog with MS Orchestrator because they are an MS shop.

Paul Jeffrey
Level 1
Level 1

We have done some work on this, System Center Orchestrator uses a lot of GUIDs for identifying runbooks (i.e. Workflows) and their parameters, so it becomes tricky synching these up. SCOrch uses a REST API, so the new capabilities for this in version 10.0 of CPSC help a lot. SCOrch does offer REST and SOAP activities to post back to CPSC, but in some of the newer releases these have behaved somewhat differently than expected.