cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CPO Unable to udpate Service Request parameter (Soap Fault Detected)

ullahkhanm
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco Process Orchestrator is unable to send parameter value in the inbound xml back to Cisco Cloud Portal.

I have created a service "New employee laptop". The service sends the "make" of the laptop to CPO and based on make of the laptop, CPO has to send back "location" of the laptop manufactured back to CCP.

Error message is thrown in the workflow as follows:

Soap Fault Detected

Fault String: "The soap header structure is invalid or the session has timed out."

Fault Code: "soap:Server"

Detail: AUTH_0008The soap header structure is invalid or the session has timed out.

ex: make: samsung - location: korea

Please find attached document for more reference

1 Reply 1

Shaun Roberts
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That appears to be a custom process under the CIAC content. It takes in the channel-id a parameter name and a value and then executes a web call back against CCP to do the update.

In that, the process first grabs the CCP Target you have defined. (You have defined one I assume?)

Then in the header it is looking for the username and password defined for that target.

have you defined username and pass in the Cloud.Configuration.CloudPortal.API.Password and Cloud.Configuration.CloudPortal.API.User ETPs?

I would assume that is where the issue is. The two circled need to be defined/have a default value.

If this is not the issue, then I would suggest opening a TAC case so they can walk through the process with you as that is not something we really want to do on this forum. In the end, the process update service request paramters is failing on that webcall and if it is the header(as it says) then it has to be the username/pass I would imagine. If not, look at the web call and see if anything looks odd to you as well.

--shaun

--Shaun Roberts
Principal Engineer, CX
shaurobe@cisco.com