Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Creating role with service manager type permissions

Original post by Darwin Hammons - Assurant
7:30pm, May 25

My company have a  business users that want to have permissions like the Service Manager role provides, however these users are not managing work or assigning tasks. Can a role be created that allows users ability to see all requisitions in a saved view ?The MY Services module (requisition) tab has the ability to show All Requests for my business unit, but there is no filtering, just sorting by column. The MY Services Professional role is a possibility but the MYServices module does not seem to have a way to save any views or filter on any criteria. Do you have any suggestions ? 

Everyone's tags (1)
1 REPLY

Creating role with service manager type permissions

Craig Christiane
3:45am, May 27 

Hi,
You can setup up custom views when logged in with Site Administration in the ServiceManager. Click on Filter and Search and customise your view as wanted, check the Make Public option and provide a name.

If a user has access to ServiceManager they will now then see that saved view that you made public. I don't think you can restrict this based on a users OU however and it would be viewable by anyone who has access to ServiceManager.

Hi,You can setup up custom views when logged in with Site Administration in the ServiceManager. Click on Filter and Search and customise your view as wanted, check the Make Public option and provide a name.If a user has access to ServiceManager they will now then see that saved view that you made public. I don't think you can restrict this based on a users OU however and it would be viewable by anyone who has access to ServiceManager.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content