Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started.

Data Retrieval For Service Request Data

I am building a service that will have an input for a previously submitted request number. When that is entered, I need to be able to retrieve specific field values from that previous request. I do not know if the dictionary data is able to be queried and if so, which tables will house the data I am looking for. Sample: select dictionaryXXX.Field.YYY from??? where requesitionentryID = 1234

• Intelligent Automation
Everyone's tags (1)
2 REPLIES

Hi Chris,

I believe that all of the dictionary/form data is encyrpted and stored using WDDX so it can't be extracted.  There's a secret squirrel WDDX viewer which you pass a ReqEntryID too and it displays a table of all of the service elements but you won't be able to use a retrieval rule to pull the data sorry.

Only basic information can be retrieved from the RC DB that I know of (ReqIDs, Customer Details from the DirPerson table, etc).

Cheers,

Ant

Ant is correct regarding form data and WDDX. It cannot be accessed via a data retrieval rule.

Views
Helpful
Replies