Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garbage entries in Orchestration Server :: Responsibilities

I can see in my CPO's Orchestration Server properties - Responsibilities tab, there are 3 entries for AMQP Subscription. Out of the 3, i use one in some of my workflows. But the other two  "Unknown(some id)" are not available in the CPO and not used in any process or workflows. Am not able to find these entries under AMQP targets. I tried restarting the CPO service to see if these entries get flushed out. But it didn't work either. Can anyone please explain how to remove these entries?

Orchestration server :: Responsibilities tab

Thanks

Anish 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Did you have AMQP targets

Did you have AMQP targets before and then delete them or something?

Probably something hanging in the DB that should have been removed. I would suggest a TAC case and have them investigate.

--Shaun Roberts shaurobe@cisco.com CIAC Adoption Pilot Engineering Lead
4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Did you have AMQP targets

Did you have AMQP targets before and then delete them or something?

Probably something hanging in the DB that should have been removed. I would suggest a TAC case and have them investigate.

Yes Shaun, I had some

Yes Shaun, I had some created and deleted them a week back. Can you please let me know what is the table that i need to look into ?

Thanks

Cisco Employee

We would not suggest that

We would not suggest that anyone get into the tables and do any direct work without TAC or Cisco engineering assistance. All configuration is stored in the dbo.Configuration table but there might also be some keyed links to other tables that you might not know without knowing the root schema of the CPO Process DB.

Thanks a lot for the info

Thanks a lot for the info Shaun. I will raise a TAC and try to get this investigated and resolved.

Thanks again !! :)

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content