Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Guidance on Creating Approvals

Guidance on Creating Approvals

We have only recently adopted the RC tool and previously used Westbury Service Request Manager.  There are several feature of approvals that our customers have goten used to and several feature that they desire to manager service approvals.  I was hoping some of you could provide some guidance of how you have dealt with some of these enhancement requests in RequestCenter.

1. After sending an approval to a group of people, they approval can not be signed off until 2 or more people approve.  (ie. 2 or 5 people need to approve before service delivery).

2. If a customer requests multiple services in a requisition and their manager is required to approve more than one of the services in the requisition, the manager would like to be able to approve more than one at a time.

3. If a customer requests multiple services.  Some of the services do not require an approval and some do.  Our customers do not want to wait for the services that require approval to be approved before the service delivery can begin on the service that did NOT require an approval.

Again, I understand the TECHNICAL reason why these things do not work this way OOB, I just want to know if any one has dealt with this issues by adjusting their approval workflow.

Thank you.

Everyone's tags (1)
Views
Helpful
Replies