Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

How to make a CPO call to vCO (vcenter orchestrator) ??

How to make a CPO call to  vCO (vcenter orchestrator) ??

Hi,

I am trying to create a workflow that would connect to a vCO   .

I was Expecting          

1. how to  create  Target  for vCO and

2. how to acess  that Target.

Regards

Shiva

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

1) There is not target for vCO. We have a target/connection for Virtual Center (vCenter)

2) If you wanted to make calls into vCO you could do that, just would depend on how the API is structured. You can do calls via CLI or web services, etc

Perhaps if you give your use-case there could be more to discuss. If you need an ENH or something put in, you can open a case with the TAC.

--Shaun Roberts shaurobe@cisco.com CIAC Adoption Pilot Engineering Lead
3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

1) There is not target for vCO. We have a target/connection for Virtual Center (vCenter)

2) If you wanted to make calls into vCO you could do that, just would depend on how the API is structured. You can do calls via CLI or web services, etc

Perhaps if you give your use-case there could be more to discuss. If you need an ENH or something put in, you can open a case with the TAC.

Roberts

Thanks for your response . can you please share videos/documents for make calls into vCO if you have any.

UseCase 1. Intially i'm just trying to have a call to vCO for  to set metadata for the VM .

UseCase 2 :Make a call to  vCO process to create the Internal Org Network .

Thanks

Shiva

Cisco Employee

I have no videos on this since it is fully custom.

You'll have to work with the API of vCO and CPO and make the proper calls.

Advanced Services could help you out if you are a customer or looking to purchase or are a partner.

If you are internal to cisco, then I suggest asking in the IA Design Center for anyone who might have attempted this. I personally have not, and the TAC does normally not for non-OOTB items. Services is happy to help on anything non-OOTB though.

Views
Helpful
Replies