Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import functionality

Original post by khunte42
11:13am, May 14

I have distributed developers all over the world which have to have access to dictionaries and forms many are shared.  We have a problem when old versions of dictionaries and active forms are imported back into the dev environment over writing what's in the tool and subsequently gets moved into other environments.  If I lock down the service designers access they will not be able to create services and this would stop or slow down service creation.  I was thinking if I was able to stop the service designer from importing back into the tool without locking down their access this may solve my problem.  Any suggestions would be appreciated! :) 

Everyone's tags (1)
1 REPLY

Import functionality

Ed Contini
5:59am, May 15   

You can do this by constructing a role for your service designers which does not include the Import Services capability.

Emir (2008.1) 
9:11am, May 17

the problem with this is, if you are using a starter template, they will no longer have the ability to use it
You can build a cleanup sevrice with all proper settings, export it, and re-import before any new extraction :)

the problem with this is, if you are using a starter template, they will no longer have the ability to use it

You can build a cleanup sevrice with all proper settings, export it, and re-import before any new extraction :)

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content