Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Impossibility to Import and Deploy CIAC Service Catalogs

Hello,

I am a programmer working at Aciernet (Cisco Partner), and I am currently installing Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud.

I am contacting you because we’re having an issue with the deployment of packages in Cisco’s service portal Catalog Deployer.

We have installed TEO 2.3.4, the cloud portal (9.4.0) and Rex adapter according to guidelines in their install guides downloaded from Cisco.com, and we are currently following the steps in the “IAC_3_1_ConfigurationGuide”, and deploying service catalogs (page 62 of the guide) is not possible for us. We have also retraced our steps while reading the "CIAC_3.1_Cheat_Sheet_v0.2.2.pdf" document to make sure we installed the products correctly and in the right order. After importing them successfully and deploying them (all 3 at once) according to the guide, we get error messages. I tried deploying them one by one, and the messages are the same as in the log for deploying all 3 at once. I joined the error messages in this post.

We have followed Cisco’s guides rigorously, but now we are blocked by a problem we cannot understand, and need an assist.

Thank you in advance,

Ashley Gasmi, ACIERNET.

5 Replies 5

mpavlish
Level 1
Level 1

Please open TAC ticket.

Is there a reason you are trying to deploy IAC 3.1 when IAC 3.1.1 is already out?

We initially started installing IAC 3.1 so we're sticking to this version, and we're planning to upgrade it once we have validated everything works as expected.

I will open a tac ticket, thanks for your answer.

This makes sense in most cases, but we've poured such a disproportionate amount of resources into each release specifically to improve the installation experience that you might reconsider....

Also, keep your eyes open for an announcement due shortly regarding IAC 3.1.1 Portal installation acceleration for partners.

Lee Calcote
Level 3
Level 3

From you TEO (PO) console, under Administration, Automation Packs, will you confirm the version number of the IAC TAPs as being .182?

Max and Mike's suggestion to move to IAC 3.1.1 is an excellent one.

I hadn't noticed someone posted a new answer.

We we using 3 different servers (1 for the database, 1 for the portal and 1 for TEO), and someone was, I think, wrongly configured.

Since then we decided to install everything on the same VM, and were able to deploy the packages correctly.

My boss has also allowed me to install the latest version of CIAC, and we had no issues with the deployment of packages.

So our problem was linked to the fact we installed TEO, CSP and SQL database on different VM's. When we'll decide to change what we have at the moment (everything on 1 VM), I'll make a post to confirm our initial problem was because during the exportation process of packages we mixed the different VM's when information was asked.

Thank you for your answers.