Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Is there a way to update an external dictionary for services without migrating the services

Is there a way to update an external dictionary for services without migrating the services

Is there a way to update a common external dictionary used by many services without migrating each and every service that uses the dictionary.  I have updated the table in the database and the external dictionary in our Development Environment. The external dictionary is used by many services. When I migrate the changed service to TEST/STAGE/PROD environments (NOTE: the table has been updated in the TEST/STAGE/PROD Databases), only the changed service is having the external dictionary updated. All other services that use the same external dictionary are NOT updated. I have the following questions

• Is it possible to migrate dictionaries so that all the services which are using that dictionary are updated?
  • If the first one is not possible, Is there any other way to update the external dictionary without migrating all the services that use dictionary?
Everyone's tags (1)
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content