Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple people need to track a request

We often work in teams, so how can we allow other memebers of a team be able to view and track a request created by one of them

Everyone's tags (1)
6 REPLIES

this requires a very well thought out hierarchy within RequestCenter though

As long as they are all in the same OU you can use the MyServices Professional role. This role includes the "See Requisitions for my Business Units" capability. Users with this role can view requests submitted by others in their OU by going to MyServices > Requisitions and setting Select View to "Ordered for my unit".

Ed, you 100% sure about htis? Last time I checked I could see all (we have same setup as Overton, the whole division). I will try to give it another test though

Thanks Ed and Emir,

Our Home OU is typically a whole division.  If I add the MyServices Professional role to a sub OU for just the team will they only see the requests for the team or will they see them for any OU they are a part of?  Are there other issues to be considered that Emir is hinting at?

Thanks

That's and excellent and important question when it comes to this particular role/capability. The "See Requisitions for my Business Units" capability is not an inherited capability. In your use case, only the members of the specific sub-OU to which you add the MyServices Professional role will have this capability.

Hi Emir,

If there is only 1 OU/Division, then the "See Requisitions for my Business Units" capability would apply to everyone in that OU/Division. However, if there is a Sub-OU structure, the "See Requisitions for my Business Units" capability will only apply to requisitions for OUs in which the user is actually a member. We did test this fairly recently -- but I would be very interested if you're seeing something different.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content