Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Namespace to direct Authorizer to Service Form

How can I take the Authorizer directly to the service form with the link on the email notification they receive?

Step 1:

In the email template body that is assigned to the approval task use the following source code for the URL:

<a   href="#Site.URL#myservices/navigate.do?query=requisitionentrystatus&reqid=#Service.Requisition.RequisitionID#&reqentryid=#Service.RequisitionEntryID#&formAction=displayEntryStatus&serviceid=#Service.ServiceID#&requisitionId=#Service.Requisition.RequisitionID#&waiting=0&authTaskType=4&activityId=#ActivityID#&buttonsPresent=true&">Click  Here to View the Service Request</a>

Please note  that the Authorization Task Type is hard-coded in the URL above to be  utilized in a Service Group Authorization.  If the email template is  utilized in a different type of Authorization substitute the appropriate  Task Type as noted in the table below.

Everyone's tags (1)
1 REPLY

Using RC2008.3

This is pretty cool.  I've been wanting to do this since we first started using RC and was told it wasn't possible. 

I've tried this out and now have a concern though.  The page loads correctly and the options are there for approve/reject, but there is no navigation available to get up to the summary screen (where approval links normally go).  So there is no way for an approver to review or update the comments & history.  Also no way to review any attachments.  Any known tr

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content