Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Newscale Custom Code - AJAX Libraries - Web Service calls during ordering moment

Authentication issues calling webservice that requires credentials to be passed. NTLM authentication. Web service we are calling works from Service Link with HTTPIWA2 adapter.This is on Windows environment. When in the ordering moment, i am being presented with a popup box asking for credentials.

We are implementing a custom Newscale solution for Web Service calls during the ordering moment. I've installed and got the basic example working on our Windows based system. However, I'm trying to implement a more complex web service call that includes supplying credentials- domain userid password encrypted in the xdsproperties file. The web service we are calling has been successfully called by the service link HTTPIWA2 adapter, and independently using SOAP Sonar, so i don't feel the problem is with the web service.

We are on a windows based server and the web service we are calling is on windows as well. In the ordering moment the web service is being called, but I'm being presented with popups asking for credentials for the server that Request Center is on.

Has anyone successfully used this AJAX solution calling a web service using NTLM authentication?  I'd like to compare configurations to see what is missing. You can email me directly at patti06@dom.com.  Newscale PSG is on the case, but i was hoping to touch base with any other customers currently using this.

thanks!

Everyone's tags (1)
Views
Helpful
Replies