Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Action Buttons available for up to 1 hour

Has anyone experienced this behavior when testing services?

If you have at least 2 levels of approval and do the 1st approval, the next approval is assigned to the person, but they do not get a [Approve] or [Reject] button for anywhere from 30 minutes to 1 hour. (They received the approval email right away.)

This happens sporadically and the submitter and approver are in the same time zone.

This is strange behavior and we have an open case with support.

We are on build 1961 (2006.0.7.1)

Thank you

Daniel

Safeway Inc.

Everyone's tags (1)
6 REPLIES

Daniel, are your RC and BE in the same time zone, if so do the BE and RC clocks match?

Hi Daniel,

We see this currently on our clustered WebSphere environment too.  Very rarely, but enough that one person has noticed it twice in the last 2 months.

Thanks,

Ant

yes, they are on the same server and the same time zone.  I have verified that the clocks match.  But like I said - this is not EVERY request - it seems to be random.

I used to see that kind of behavior fairly regularly when we were on 2006.  The good news is that I haven't seen anything like that since we upgraded to 2008.3.

Howdy - We're on 2008.1 SP2 at the moment but plenty of our open defects appear to be resolved in 2008.3 and up so that's good to know.

Cheers!

We've upgraded to 9.1 (SP1) and are still seeing this; hopefully in the next service pack!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content