Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

On-time % by Service (2006.0.8)

On-time % by Service (2006.0.8)

I'm needing some clarification on the On-time % by Service standard report.  We have a few services that are "email only" services (one task with 1=2 as the condition).  When we run the % by service report for a given date range, that service (and it's task) dont apear; however, we see that we do have some transactions when we run the volume report.  We understand that these transactions are ALWAYS going to be on time and really the customer has no need to report on it; however, would like to understand the the condition that excludes those types of services from that report.  Is there a time setting that a task has to be open?  Your help is much appreciated!

5 Replies 5

also, let me know if you need to see examples.

Tylor Hagerman
Level 1
Level 1

If the tasks were set to autocomplete using the ServiceLink Dummy adapter maybe they would show up.  Although that might have other side effects.  We've discovered that some of the reports exclude external tasks (Example: Aging report).

makes total sense!  thanks for the quick response!!

Liz,

I suspect that what is going on here is that, because these tasks are actually being Skipped (1=2) versus Completed, they are not being picked up in the standard reports tables. I know that Skipped tasks do appear in the Datamart (Advanced Reporting), but the standard reports don't run against the Datamart.

My suggestion is, if there is a compelling need to resolve this, that you open a case with Customer Care.

James Fuller
Level 1
Level 1

This is where I believe that there should be more definition on the canned reports.

Service percentages should only care about the service status, not the task status.  If the service was completed or has a status of Complete, it should be counted in the SLA for that service (even if all of the tasks were skipped, cancelled, sent to another system, etc).

The line is blurred when you bring in task status to a service SLA report.  These are two different measures and should be handled as such. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: