Views
Helpful
Replies

Patching CSCP 9.4.1R2 Patch 4

Alejandro Madurga Ainoza
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi all,

I´m trying to install a CSCP 9.4.1 R2, the installation went well, but now I´m going to apply the Patch #4 and there is a part of the instructions that I found some problems.

On step 7 it refers to isee.war directory, but in my actual installation there is no isee.war directory:

The instuctions:

Step 7.    Update the Service Link (ISEE.war) files by extracting the "isee_war.zip" archive to the deployed

ISEE.war directory, overwriting existing files and keeping the directory structure intact.

The directory structure for Service Link:

Isee.war missing.png

Maybe some files are missing on the install.

Thanks in advance,

Alex.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lim.park01
Level 1
Level 1

I saw that too, and I believe this should be a documentation defect.

ISEE.war should be ServiceLink.war. Just replace all references to ISEE.war in the documentation/readme with ServiceLink.war, and you should be good. Just unzip the isee_war.zip in to the ServiceLink.war directory.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

lim.park01
Level 1
Level 1

I saw that too, and I believe this should be a documentation defect.

ISEE.war should be ServiceLink.war. Just replace all references to ISEE.war in the documentation/readme with ServiceLink.war, and you should be good. Just unzip the isee_war.zip in to the ServiceLink.war directory.

Thaks a lot Lim,

I patched as you said, and everything is working perfectly, I´ll open a case on support to update the documentation.