Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Post your custom CSS homepage here

I am curious to see what everyone's home page looked like. Could you post a picture of your customized home pages?

Thanks

• Intelligent Automation
Everyone's tags (1)
10 REPLIES

I would if I could figure out how to attach an image...  Can you upload images or do you have to host the image on a webserver and attach the URL to a post?

My apology, everyone. I had neglected to turn on the Documents link. Here's how it works, for now:

(1) Click Documents on the navigation bar.
(2) Click the NCCS folder.
(3) Upload yoour image or document to the desired folder.
(4) Copy and paste the URL into yur post.

Still can't figure it out :(

Re: Post your custom CSS homepage here

We cannot, unfortunately, embed the image here. But we can link to it:

http://portal.newscale.com/documents/yes/generaldiscussion/homepagescreenshotbmp

Re: Post your custom CSS homepage here

Enclosed is the link to the image of our homepage.

1) We named our implementation as "Safeway RequestIT"
2) The layout was created by newScale professional services
3) We modified the custom style sheets.

Daniel - that looks cool.  Do you use Categories at all underneath or just graphical links in the Presentation section of Consumer Services?

Thanks,

Ant

Yes, we are using the categories.
Since the presentation is HTML we had to determine the category ids and use them in anchors.

Thanks
Daniel

Sorry - Didnt answer the question...  Yes that is the presentation page of the Consumer Services

Daniel,

If you click on your "view request status" button, what happens?   Have you guys developed a custom solution to better communicate requisitional status to customers other than "comments and history"?   We would like to implement (or have newscale better design) a self-service method of communicating status to requestors, without spamming them with emails.   RequestCenter is top 3 in call volume to our Helpline and status is top of the list...

-Angelo

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.