cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PSC 10 and Pass Through Services - Override the GO button

Johan Nemitz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have a couple of questions around the presentation of the service offer and the service form pages.

What I am trying to demonstrate for a prospective customer is a “pass-through” service where there is no order form but a link off the central PSC catalog to another website location.  First off, if there is a correct way to do this please recommend it.  This is what I think would be the way I would like to handle it:

1.       Set the service to be non-orderable.  This removes the “Order” and “Order on Behalf” buttons with a “Go” Button as shown here:

1-17-2014 11-20-32 AM.png

1-17-2014 11-21-12 AM.png

2.       Next I would populate what was the HTML that describes the details of the service from the other website in the Overview from the service designer service presentation tab so that it displays in the Specification of the Offer page.

3.       Next I would like the Go button to launch “pass-through” to the other web site.  Currently it pulls up an empty form with the service description and a “Cancel” button.  Is this possible?

4.       Is there a way to control the layout of the content on the Offer Page and the Service Order Form pages?  For instance, if I wanted to include the “More Details” from the service designer service presentation tab, would that be possible?

1 Reply 1

sotoh
Level 1
Level 1

If you make the service non-orderable, but the user still has permission to see the service, he will see the service and the "Go" button.  Clicking on the "Go" button is supposed to take you to the order form, which allows the end users to see the fields he/she needs to fill in, but does not have a "Submit" button.

I don't currently have a "Yes" answer for #3 and #4.  There might be a way to do them.  I'll look into it.