Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Report Multiple Unique Services in a single report

Using Advanced reporting is there a way to report on 3 unique service requests into one report by using a common field, in our case it is an application identifier that is common in all the request types? 

Everyone's tags (1)
6 REPLIES

Nancy,

Yes.  Form Data Report gives you the ability to report on form field across different services.  You need to make the dictionary that holds the field application identifier reportable in Service Designer.   You can access this data in dictionary dimension either in Ad-Hoc or Report Designer under in Custom Report Data Model.   Your report that pulls this dictionary will show data for all services that include it.

Nancy -

When you say "you pull the service ...in",  does this refer to the Service dimension (which should work) or to a ServiceData reportable service, which will not work? This is the expected behavior, as documented in the Data Mart Guide. By definition, the data from one reportable Service can't be combined with the data from another reportable Service.

By definition, you *should* be able to drag data from multiple reportable dictionaries onto the same report, along with data from, for ex

Peter,

Thank you for your answer, but I'm not sure I understand or I may not have made my issue clear.    The dictionary with the fields is reportable and the services are reportable as well in Service Designer.   I go into Ad-Hoc reporting and access the dictionary and insert the field to my report, I then pull the first service in - everything looks good, I go to my next service (both services use the dictionary with the application identifier) and try to pull in the data from there and the repor

Leslie,

Thank you for your response.   Some of our teams are requesting that we report on dictionaries that are common to multiple services and unique to more than one.  We still may be able to work around this.   If absolutely necessary we will file an enhancement.    We seem to have the high volume of data under control for the moment!

Good discussion. I think we can use this information to solve a problem with reporting on services and how tasks like approvals are linked to a service and can be reportable.

posted

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content