Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Report on Total Authorization Duration

Need to know how to show total authorization duration, which includes several auth tasks that vary depending on information in the form.

In For some reason I am finding it really difficult to find the total duration for each service request. In query studio, I pull in req entry id, Auth Task Name, and Auth Task total duration.  Everything appears fine.  From here I should be able to group by req entry id, then delete task name, and format the duration to calculate.  My issue is that I need to filter by Service name.  I bring in Service name and everything goes to pot.  Req entry id's now show auth task names for auth tasks that they did not have.  Tasks that were skipped, which should show duration as 0, have appearingly random numbers. 

Is this a bug, or is there something I can do differently?  I want to be able to measure the total auth time, so I can see overall how long it takes to get different types of services approved. We're running requestcenter 8.3.

Everyone's tags (1)
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content