Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Sample Invoicing report

Sample Invoicing report

Sample invoicing to business units. Would be nice if this can be created without having to do a lot of manual manipulation of data. Or rollup of sub-business units into a major BU, similar to a financial report.
Everyone's tags (1)
3 REPLIES

Sample Invoicing report

I'm not aware of anyone creating such a report in Alignment Center. I guess I'd have to see what the new version in Dublin can do. I believe it's now called Portfolio/Demand center.

Sample Invoicing report

Is your question "Has anyone created a report for sample invoicing and if so, how was it done?"

If you have a product suggestion, be sure to log a case and that case will be changed to an Enhancement Request which will then be sent to Product Management for consideration for future releases. Your SPM can discuss this process with you.

Cisco Employee

Sample Invoicing report

Hi Edwin, we are aware of this request.  The plan on the roadmap is to provide the reports that McKesson is using through Advanced Reporting datamart for PortfolioCenter/DemandCenter in the 2008.1 release. 

The sample reports you provided are very useful.  We may come back to you to get more details as we go into the implementation phase.  Thanks.

-Song

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content