Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Service Manager - Unassigned work queue

Service Manager - Unassigned work queue

In service manager when I open the Queues dropdown on left I see that the unassigned work queue has 323 tasks (I have sys admin).  When I click on the queue name I get  there are no matching results.  So how do I find out what these (323) are.  There have been times where clicking on the unassigned work queue would give me some that I would reassign, but now while there seems to be tasks out there I have no way to find and reassign them.

Also is there a way to change the default of displaying 15 task to something greater?

3 Replies 3

Jim Tabasz
Level 1
Level 1

Question 1:

The expected behavior is that an Admin login should see all tasks for any queue selected, displayed in the Data pane.  If you are logged in as a Site Admin, those 323 tasks should be visible. Be sure of your login name/password to test again before submitting as a bug.

Question 2:

You can set the Data Pane in SM to display up to 200 items at a time.

* Open the Filter and Search dialogue and set the "Max number of rows" dropdown to the desired number.

* Ci

This is in 2007 - so I will open a ncc ticket (with ) and see if there is a patch I need.

Emir E
Level 1
Level 1

which version? There is a  bug in some versions with # being displayed not matching the actual #. I think there is a sevrice pack out there for that as well. Open a case. Venkatesh can help you with this one ....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: