Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Services Dictionaries Data

Where is the Services:Dictionaries data are stored after order is submitted? Does anyone know?

• Intelligent Automation
3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

If you are looking to query this data, prior to storing bits in Service Items, then you should rethink your Plan design, and put the data in SI's sooner.

The data is stored in (as I understand it) BLOBs in the TxRequisition tables. The only way to query this is if you are decoding the BLOBs in your code.

If you are looking to query these requisition data after the fact, then you should create your Dictionary as reportable. Then the data will then be available in the Reporting DataMart for you to query.

Thanks Mark! Are you saying that I can create a rule to update SiXX table when the form is submitted? I tried in ServiceDesigner and could not do it. I tried to create my own SQL Query using Data Retrieval Rule but the “Service Item” datasource is not available. Can you please give me a bit more details where and how to insert the form data into SiXX table?

Or you can use an External Dictionary.  External Dictionaries though can't be used on the Reporting side.

Alan

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.