Views
Helpful
Replies

Site admin "Order on behalf" set to no but everyone has the option

Joe LeBert
Level 1
Level 1

Site admin "Order on behalf" set to no but everyone has the option

My site admin setting has "Order on behalf" set to no and yet everyone seems to have the option.  I have looked at the Org. units and they don't seem to have any roles or permission that force it.  When I look at "Anybody" it appears to have "order on behalf" set for only 3 users.  Can anyone suggest what I should look at that is causing this option to be set somewhat globally rather than for certain Org. units?

1 Reply 1

Tonya Sorenson
Level 1
Level 1

HI Joe,

By setting the permissions for the Anyone Role, you have given "anyone" or all people in that instance the ability to "order on behalf" of those 3 individual people. Thus, providing the Order on Behalf Tab in MyServices to be seen by all. 

For the opposite use case - to only allow those 3 individuals to see the Order on Behalf Tab in MyServices and have permissions to "order on behalf" of anyone the following can be done:

1. Create a Custom Role

2. Add the 3 indi

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: