Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Tab Mockup

Looking to create tab-like behavior on AFC's

Hi.

I have a very long form w/ many AFC's, which are optionally available for the user to see.

I'd like to use my AFC's like tabs -- where if a person clicks on it, they see all the information beneath it; otherwise, it is collapsed.

So far, what I've done, is create a checkbox in each AFC as its first field, where it is initially NOT checked, and its rules are that all fields are hidden; when checked, all pertinent fields are displayed.

Is there a better way for doing this? Can a rule like this be attached to the actual tab? I'd want 1 mouse click to turn it ON, and another mouse click to turn it off, and optimally, change the color of the tab so that it looks 'not active'.

-Miriam

-Miriam

Everyone's tags (1)
1 REPLY

Tab Mockup

newScale has a Page Wizard  that was recently made available as a custom add-on that can divide up the service form into multiple pages.  There are next and prev buttons to get between the pages, and you can designate whether a particular dictionary appears on just one page or as a header on all pages.  It's basically a JavaScript library with some database tables (implemented as standards) used to provide configuration information.  You'd need to contact your SPM to see about buying it.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content