Views
Helpful
Replies

TEO 2.2.0 HOTFIX

kruppate
Level 1
Level 1

Hello there,

I was trying to install TEO Client on my laptop (win 7-os) but got authentication error,so i got solution that need to install HotFixes..so..

I want to install this HotFixes ...so..does anybody know how to install these ? i mean do i have to install after the fresh TEO installation or on existing TEO installation for which i had error ?

please help me for this installtion...appreciate you..

Regards,

Krupesh

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Shaun Roberts
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

With your TEO client, you'll need to have trust relationships if you are doing cross-domain work I believe.

If you want to install HotFixes, just download the hotfixes, unzip them and install them (follow instructions in HF) on your TEO server. You must have TEO up and running to do this of course.

You can find the TEO hotfixes for download @ cisco.com

If you are internal you can find them @ http://wikicentral.cisco.com/display/IABUS/TEO+Hot+Fixes

--Shaun Roberts
Principal Engineer, CX
shaurobe@cisco.com

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Shaun Roberts
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

With your TEO client, you'll need to have trust relationships if you are doing cross-domain work I believe.

If you want to install HotFixes, just download the hotfixes, unzip them and install them (follow instructions in HF) on your TEO server. You must have TEO up and running to do this of course.

You can find the TEO hotfixes for download @ cisco.com

If you are internal you can find them @ http://wikicentral.cisco.com/display/IABUS/TEO+Hot+Fixes

--Shaun Roberts
Principal Engineer, CX
shaurobe@cisco.com

Hello christopher,

Thank you very much....I will download those fixes..my TEO up n running...

Regards,

Krupesh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: