Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

TEO installation error 1001

Hello there,

I was trying to install TEO on my virtual machine...i did installed database and all pre. software and i did go through last step of TEO installation.

When i was at last step i got this error " Error 1001" and i hit next it was uninstall TEO means reverse...the process...

Does anybody know why is this happen ?

Please share information...appreciate you...

Regards,

Krupesh Patel

• Cisco Process Orchestrator
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

1001 is a generic Microsoft Installer error. It could be one of many things. We've seen it be anything from permissions issues, to crypto containers, to bad username/password, etc. This cannot be trouble shot without logs from TEO and without probably seeing it in action.

Meaning you need to open a TAC case and work with my team on it. Please open a sev 3 case and someone form the team will be assigned to work with you.

thanks,

Shaun Roberts

TEO Support lead

--Shaun Roberts shaurobe@cisco.com CIAC Adoption Pilot Engineering Lead
2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

1001 is a generic Microsoft Installer error. It could be one of many things. We've seen it be anything from permissions issues, to crypto containers, to bad username/password, etc. This cannot be trouble shot without logs from TEO and without probably seeing it in action.

Meaning you need to open a TAC case and work with my team on it. Please open a sev 3 case and someone form the team will be assigned to work with you.

thanks,

Shaun Roberts

TEO Support lead

--Shaun Roberts shaurobe@cisco.com CIAC Adoption Pilot Engineering Lead

Thank you very much Christopher....

i will open case ...but before that i wana try to try one more time because TEO i already installed and afterwhile i had issue with updates and i need to uninstalled ...and secondtime when  i was try to install ..i got this error 1001...so let me try and if i will not get luck han i will open case..

Regards,

Krupesh

Views
Helpful
Replies