Views
Helpful
Replies

Top of our list - Improve OOB and allow bulk ordering

Tylor Hagerman
Level 1
Level 1

Top of our list - Improve OOB and allow bulk ordering

I'll happily start off this new discussion.  We have a fairly long list of feature requests, but the items at the top of the list and what we hear most about from users are these two items.

1. Order on Behalf confuses the users.  It needs to be more intuitive and ideally be able to switch between ordering for myself and for someone else from within a service form itself.  Users don't under stand why they have to "start over" if they want to change who is receiving the service.

2. Need ability to "bulk order".  This means that I need to order a service (or several services) for several people.  For example, I'm an admin and I need to request a laptop for five users.  In today's RC, the user has to go through five OOB loops, filling out the forms over and over again.  We want the ability to place a single order instead of five.

7 Replies 7

I logged these as feature enhancements as these (along with about 10 others) are hot topics at Marriott. 

Bary Wilkinson
Level 1
Level 1

Great suggestions. Don't forget to log an enhancement request with newScale so that Product Management can know about this. Suggestions made here need to also be entered into newScale.

Ditto!! Those are two of our MAJOR issues here at REI.

Emir E
Level 1
Level 1

same here ...

Bulk ordering is one of our customers highest requested features ....

Likewise!

Brandy DeMarco
Level 1
Level 1

Ditto!  :-)

Melinda Liggitt
Level 1
Level 1

These were two of our biggest requests that came out of our User Acceptance Testing!!  Glad to see it mentioned here!  (We have submitted the Usability Enhancements.)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: