Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

unable to view default catalog page

Hi,

We have installed and configured the cisco prime service catalog 10.0 [Request Center] but can't able to find default catalog page where in we can create few requisition and place orders.

Looking for the documentation if need to deploy it manually after installation.

Kindly share it if anyone has the same.

Regards,

Syam.

5 Replies 5

lim.park01
Level 1
Level 1

After install, and successful login, you should see either "My Services" or "Service Catalog" under the module dropdown, depending on which option you are using. You do not see either?

sotoh
Level 1
Level 1

If you installed the non-virtual appliance version, a user's default login module should be the "Service Catalog" module.  An instance with no services or content defined will look "empty", but you should be in the Service Catalog module upon logging in.  If you have not defined or imported any service definition, you would not have anything to order/request.

Can you share a screenshot of what the user sees (make sure the module menu is visible)?

Here are the screens, which our install login looks like.

We are unable to see any catalogs loded & hence we are unable to create any orders.

We haven't defined or imported any service definition.

Will the installer will have any sample data that can be imported for testing the funcationality?

And also is there any documentation is availiable to do the same with some sample data?

Regards,

Syam.

You have performed a vanilla install of Prime Service Catalog, and this is the expected behavior.  I have uploaded a content package in this community that you can import into this instance with Catalog Deployer.

If you are not familiar with the Prime Service Catalog, then you probably want to start with the Virtual Appliance (downloadable from Cisco.com), wich already has the content included, and attend training offered by Cisco or partners. 

Thanks for the reply.

I have deplyed the content package & able to see the catalog page.

Regards,

Syam.