Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrading to RC2008

Upgrading to RC2008

Has anyone upgraded or in the process of upgrading from 06 to 08?  We are starting the process soon and would like to dicuss. 

5 Replies 5

Patti Richards
Level 1
Level 1

At Dominion, we are just beginning the process also. We hired a newscale consultant who is on site for 4 days to evaluate the level of effort for our system, and provide an initial plan. Don't know any details yet. What is your hardware/software? We are running Microsoft SQL Server and JBOSS.

Emir E
Level 1
Level 1

we did, however since we had only a "few" sevrices in 06, we rebuilt from scratch. Our upgrade was fairly successfull

there are a few "known" defects, you might want to ask newScale to tell you about

Scott Stauffer
Level 1
Level 1

We're in the process of upgrading from 2006.0.6 to 2008.0.3.  We had a newScale consultant do an evaluation first and now they are helping us with the actual upgrade.    We've just started to upgrade the first of our 3 environments.

--Scott

Websphere and Oracle

Wendy Howerton
Level 1
Level 1

We just started our upgrade to 2008.3.  We are now working in Dev on 2008.3 and there are a lot of things that are much easier to do in this version, although we still have to have the technical training.   I will have questions for the YES program very shortly.

Daniel Faust
Level 1
Level 1

Safeway
Oracle 10g
2008.3  SANDBOX
Websphere 6.1

Hello:

I just converted a backup copy of our development environment without any problems.

Yes, there was some duplication that I had to correct.  2 scripts, 27 users, 2 dictionaries that all had the

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: