Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Additonal Cisco MARS Summary Tabs

Does anyone know if it's possible to add your own tabs under the summary section in the Cisco MARS web console. Currently there is "Dashboard" "Network" and "My reports" I want to add my own tabs for "Anti-virus", "Web Content filter", "Compliance" ect...

If this isn't possible now is it planned for furture versions?

6 REPLIES
Gold

Re: Additonal Cisco MARS Summary Tabs

no. I'm not sure about future versions, but it seems highly unlikely.

Am I wrong in thinking that this would be helpful? Or is there another way to acomplish something like this that I'm overlooking.

Gold

It might be helpful, but that would require a really mature SIM product. What is it that you're trying to accomplish? What would the pages look like and what kind of data would they contain?

I have so many reports on my "My Reports" tab. They come from multiple products that we have put into the MARS. Anti-Virus Logs, Content Filtering Logs, SPAM Filtering, ect... Plus the Baseline MARS reports.

All the reports work great, there are just so many on my "My Reports" tab it takes a long time to load when I reload the page.

Gold

ok, I'm with you now. You mean for reports/graphs. That's something I could see as being feasible. They could allow you to assign the reports into "tab groups" and then dynamically build the tabs.

Yea that would make my life a whole lot easier. And I could open 5 different browsers to all the different tabs and set them to one minute refresh on the 42" LCD :)

Views
Helpful
Replies