Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco ime no email alerts for high medium alerts

secureIT
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Team,

I have the below cisco ime and managing the below ips devices.

I am getting information kind of alert mails but not getting any high or medium email alerts. Test mail is also working.

Cisco IME Version: 7.2.6

IPS Version: Version 7.0(2)E4, 7.0(8)E4, 7.1(8) E4, 7.0(7)E4,

So far we did the below:

1.restarted the cisco ime services

2.restarted mysql-ime services

3.disabled windows firewall

4.no antivirus enabled in the server

5.reinstalled cisco ime in the server

attached the log files from the ime folder. please help.

Regards

Rajesh

4 Replies 4

Hello,

I have the same issue... But I did not notice that low events are working, because I just receive medium and high..

I noticed that problem after upgrade IME to 7.2.6, I was using 7.2.4 and everything was ok.

Did you fix it?

Diego

For me, High and medium alerts are coming in IME but not sending the alerts to my mail box. Also noticed that information alerts are properly coming to mail box. Should I downgrade the image to 7.2.4 ??

I guess not. We should keep with 7.2.6 and open a support ticket. By the way, did you change any signature? Well, I did it. I changed one medium to high, and rules with Medium Deny Packet and High deny attacker..

But look, today I received the report.. Very weird... I will wait for it again tomorrow... Let see...

secureIT
Level 4
Level 4

Can somebody gimme a work around to get high medium email alerts from IME...???

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: