Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

configure "reset" for all default signatures

Hi all,

When I update signature (all default signature by Cisco), I want to configure "action: reset" for all default signatures (all default signatures that are turned on) . If you know how to do that, please answer me.

Thank you very much.

Duy Khang

4 REPLIES
Gold

Re: configure "reset" for all default signatures

Do you mean after each sig update? You can go into the sig configuration and do a "select by" release. you will get a drop-down box of releases, select the appropriate release. You can then sort by enabled. select multiple sigs at a time by using the shift key. now click the actions button to change multiple sigs at once.

Cisco Employee

The quickest way to do this is to apply an "event action override" to add the reset action to all alarms.

Gold

hmmm...that's a good idea. What effect does that have on components of a meta sig that normally wouldn't create an alarm?

That is a good idea. However, I don't know how to assign "log, reset" action to many default signatures. Please guide me step by step. I use Cisco VMS to manage IDSM-2.

Thank you very much.

Duy Khang

Views
Helpful
Replies