Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CSA License for servers

Hi,

I have 3 Server license for my system. As I installed a KIT created for servers on the machines, they didn't use the server licens!

Can you help me?

5 REPLIES

Re: CSA License for servers

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "Didn't use the server license"? Did they register with the MC? Have you tried the Default Server Kit instead of the kit you built just to see what happens? I would try the default kit and then if they register move the servers over to whatever group you want them in and out of the Default Servers group

Hope this helps

Please remember to rate all replies

It means, that I see under the license information, that "Licensed server agents: 5 (current usage: 0)"

The clients registered properly. The client on VMS server registered well, but didn't use the free server license.

????

By chance did you use the 90 day unrestricted license that comes with VMS or did you register the PAK with Cisco and use the license for VMS sent to you via e-mail? The first thing that comes to mind is that you are in "eval" mode with the 90 unrestriced license.

This is a VMS Basic softver with 3 permanent licenses for VMS servers (bulit-in license for VMS Basic) an 2 additional license for my corporate servers.

What happens if you try to add a few more servers? HAve you tried changing the Group Memebeship yet?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content