cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Custom State Condition in CSA 6.0.1

jan.nielsen
Level 7
Level 7

Has anyone used these state conditions called Custom1-9 ? I can't figure out how to disable them again after using them, so if i set a rule to enable Custom1 i can't find any way of disabling them again.

2 Replies 2

pradeepde
Level 5
Level 5

The CSA MC lets you centrally reset agent settings back to their original states and clears all user-configured settings. You may want to do this in order to clear cached user query responses or to reset system states.

Resetting Cisco Security Agents does not clear configured Firewall Settings or File Protection settings. But if Firewall Settings or File Protection settings are enabled, they are disabled after a reset as this is the default factory setting. The information entered into the edit boxes for these features is not lost.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/csa/csa601/user_guide/Rule_Modules.html#wp1240410

I know about that, what i am asking is if there is a rule type that i could use to reset the custom state i enabled with the Set state rule.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: