- Cisco IDS/IPS Network Modules for Cisco Routers-Cisco IDS Sensor Software 4.1; Cisco IPS Sensor Software 5.0 and 5.1
- Cisco 1700, 2600, and 7200 series routers
- Cisco 3725 and 3745 multiservice access routers
- Cisco 2691 multiservice platforms
- Cisco IOS Software Release 12.3(8)T4 and higher, with inline IPS support
Nothing menioned about IPS module on ASA. But since the IPS module is not really a part of ASA itself, and can function separately, you can always try to add it to your VMS but subjected to the available IPS package from CCO.
Login to the FXOS chassis manager.
Direct your browser to https://hostname/, and log-in using the user-name and password.
Go to Help > About and check the current version:
Check the current version availa...
We have configured the outside and inside Interface with official ipv6 adresses, set a default route on outside Interface to our router, we also have definied a rule , which also gets hits, to permit tcp from inside Interface to any6.
In Syslog I also se...